What is Thursday Night Live?
Every Thursday evening in downtown Richmond, several of your favorite downtown businesses will be offering local deals, drink and food specials. There will also be FREE live music from area musicians throughout the evening at various businesses.
Runs from April 3, 2014 through October 30, 2014; from 5:00-9:00pm (end times can vary between businesses)
Special Edition of Thursday Night Live on the Last Thursday of each Month (April-October)!
- Battle of the Bands: local school bands will compete and showcase their skills, and receive special recognition for their accomplishments. Come out and support our local school bands and vote for your favorite!
- Will take place on April 24, 2014
- Family Fun & Fitness Night: Will include specialized activities for moms, dads and children to get in shape, eat well, pamper yourself and have lots of fun!
- Will take place on May 29, June 26, and July 31, 2014
- Taste of Downtown Richmond: Local downtown and community restaurants, bakeries, Farmers Market vendors, caterers and pubs will provide a sampling of their culinary specialites.
- Will take place on August 28, 2014
- Downtown Gallery Hop: Local artists, students and art galleries will showcase their paintings, sculptures, and multi-media art projects.
- Will take place on September 25, 2014
- Halloween Hoe-Down: Downtown Richmond Association is partnering with the Richmond Parks & Recreation Department to host a fun, free and family friendly night. Activities will include: inflatables, pumpkin painting, face painting, pet contest, costume contest, live music, games, prizes and giveaways and of course, lots of candy!
- Will take place on October 31, 2014