What is Thursday Night Live?
Every Thursday evening in downtown Richmond, several of your favorite downtown businesses will be offering local deals, drink and food specials. There will also be FREE live music from area musicians throughout the evening at various businesses.
Returning in 2016! Runs from Thurdsdays, April 7, 2016 through October 27, 2016; from 5:00-8:00pm (end times can vary between businesses)
Special Editions of Thursday Night Live!
- Third Thursday: A concert for all ages where all are invited to jam, sing, play an instrument and make music together as a community. If you have musical talent and would like to showcase your talent, come and jam along with us.
- Will take place on May 19, June 16, July 21, August 18, September 15 & October 20, 2016
- For more info, click here.
- Halloween Hoe-Down: Downtown Richmond Association is partnering with the Richmond Parks & Recreation Department to host a fun, free and family friendly night. Activities will include: inflatables, pumpkin painting, face painting, pet contest, costume contest, live music, games, prizes and giveaways and of course, lots of candy!
- Will take place on Friday, October 28, 2016
- Christmas Parade: The City of Richmond’s annual Christmas Parade is held the first Friday of December at 7:00pm. Local businesses, civic organizations, schools and churches come out to sing Christmas Carols, ride of floats and offer gifts and candy to the crowds. An award goes to the BEST FLOAT in each category that follows the theme of the year.
- The parade line up will take place in the Alumni Coliseum Parking lot. All entries will be notified prior to the day of the parade with the lineup schedule and times. Please provide an email so we can send your information. If you do not have email, we will mail it to you. The parade will leave the lot at 6:45 p.m. in order to be Downtown by 7:00 p.m. Parade will happen rain or shine. Thank you for participating in the Richmond Christmas Parade. This year the parade will be held on December 2, 2016.