Our Third Anniversary of Family Fun & Fitness!!
All of us at Downtown Richmond Association are so excited for our upcoming kick-off to our Family Fun & Fitness Event on May 28, 2015. This is our third year of hosting this event that provides free fitness class, free kids activities, free food samples to the first 100 people, free information bags of coupons, and free kids’ giveaways every half-hour throughout the event! We want to focus on health, wellness and fitness to our families in our community, but also offer a fun night for our hard-working moms and their kids.
2015 Family Fun & Fitness Dates:
- Thursday, May 28, 2015
- Thursday, June 25, 2015
- Thursday, July 23, 2015
Local gyms including Richmond Athletic Club, Rich City Cross Fit, Richmond Jazzercise and Edge Body Boot Camp will each be hosting half-hour fitness classes from 6:00 to 8:00pm. Elite Martial Arts will be hosting a introduction Karate for Kids class from 6:00 to 7:00pm.
Great Local Food
Cafe Meeples will be providing a free sample of their Bubble Tea and a small Pork Slider Sandwich for the first 100 people, from 6:00 to 6:30pm. We will also have other food vendors there selling pizza, sandwiches, kettle corn and other drinks and snacks.
Free Admission and Lots of Giveaways
Don’t forget to stop by the Downtown Richmond Association information booth to register for the prize giveaways and a ticket for the Cafe Meeples sample, as well an information bag filled with specials, coupons and activities for the kids.
- Telford YMCA will be sponsoring the Kid’s exercise programs and Kid’s Yoga!
- Madison County Public Library will be mc’ing the event.
- Many of our Downtown Richmond Farmer’s Market Vendors will be there, as well as other exciting vendors.
- Because May 28th is a Thursday, it’s also Thursday Night Live in Downtown Richmond where local businesses offer food & drink specials, retail sales and live music.
- We have 10-20 more vendors, in addition to our Farmers Market vendors that focus on families, women and children including Mary Kay, Avon, All State Insurance, Paparazzi Jewelry, Scentsy, Jamberry, Independent Disney Destination Specialist, Legal Shield, SEEL – Solutions for Energy Efficient Logistics, Bluegrass Hearing Clinic, Horizon Adult Day Care, and local non-profits, and more to come…