A Great Place to Live, Work and Visit……
Downtown Richmond Association (DRA) is an organization that is dedicated to enhance downtown Richmond’s economic growth and the quality of life in our community by protecting, preserving and promoting historic Downtown Richmond as a great place to live, work and visit. We feature events throughout the year to promote the Downtown Richmond businesses as well as improve quality of life and opportunity for our residents. We are excited for a great year ahead with our partners Richmond KY Tourism, Richmond Chamber of Commerce, Richmond Area Arts Council, and the Richmond Parks and Recreation Department.
In 2016, our Downtown schedule is as follows:
- Downtown Richmond Farmers Market: Every Saturday from March 26 – October 29, 2016 @ 9am to 1pm
- Featured Farmers Market festival: Strawberry Festival in May, Tomato Festival in July & Pumpkin Festival in October
- Introducing a NEW event in 2016! Third Thursday Downtown: A celebration of Downtown Richmond for all ages that includes: Live Music, Food, Craft & Local Vendors, Farmers Market’s Vendors, and Activities for Kids, Food Trucks, Giveaways, and Dance Contests, on the Third Thursday from May to October 2016 @ 6:00-8:00pm.
- Thursday Night Live: Every Thursday – April thru October 5-8pm at participating businesses in Downtown Richmond.
- Other Annual events: Vintage Car Cruise Show, Halloween Hoedown, Christmas Parade, Kid’s Fest, and more. (See our online calendar for current and future events)
Our NEW Membership Program!
This is your Downtown Richmond! Get involved, Make a difference, and Help us to continue our regeneration of Downtown. Who can become a member? Richmond Downtown Association (DRA) is comprised of Businesses, Nonprofits, Families and Individuals that are committed to the growth and revitalization of Downtown Richmond, Kentucky. Here are a list of affordable membership levels:
- Students $10.00
- Individual $25.00
- Family $35.00
- Nonprofit Organization $45.00
- Small Business (1-9 employees) $50.00
- Medium Business (10-19 employees) $100.00
- Large Business (more than 20 employees) $125.00
Benefits For Businesses and Nonprofits include:
- Business profile in our online membership directory
- Opportunity to have your events featured on our website and in our newsletter
- Sponsorship opportunities for DRA events, initiatives and programs
- Opportunity to participate in our co-op advertising program (Newspaper/Radio/TV)
- Cross promotion of DRA members through all social media
Benefits For Individuals and Families include:
- Opportunities to build relationships with other DRA members and be an active voice in Downtown
- Advocacy on issues important to Downtown Businesses, Property Owners and Residents
- Monthly newsletter and action alerts on Downtown News, Events and Issues
- Networking opportunities at our Member 2 Member Coffee/Tea
- Opportunities to serve on committees/task forces and volunteer at DRA events
Apply today! For more information or to fill out a membership application, please visit our Membership PAGE. “Like” us on Facebook: Downtown Richmond Association.