Come out for our last Family Fun & Fitness event for 2014!
On Thursday, July 24th from 6:00 to 8:00pm!
The event takes place on Main Street in Downtown Richmond, (between First Street and Irvine Street). Plenty of FREE parking will be available!
We are going out with a bang! The following will be happening:
- Telford YMCA will be sponsoring the Kid’s exercise programs and Kid’s Yoga!
- Madison County Public Library will be mc’ing the event.
- Many of our Downtown Richmond Farmer’s Market Vendors will be there, as well as other exciting vendors to include: Purdy’s Coffee Company, Mad Scoops Ice Cream and the Kona Ice truck will be there!
- The first 100 people will receive a FREE hot dot and fresh squeezed lemonade from Big Blue Weiners; as well a FREE dessert truffle from Cafe Meeples!
- There will be FREE fitness classes with Get Fit, Richmond Athletic Club, Edge Body Boot Camp.
- And there will be a Kickboxing Demo Class by Elite Martial Arts & Fitness
This is the last one of the year! We are encouraging the community to come out and get some fitness on! Like us on our Facebook Page to get the most up-to-date information!